Nebraska Social Work License Information

Nebraska Social Work License Requirements

What do I need to become a Social Worker? Find out what's required for Nebraska Social Work License for non-clinical and clinical roles.CMSW: Certified Master’s Social Worker

  1. Obtain a master’s degree or doctorate degree from a CSWE accredited program
  2. Complete 3,000 hours of post-degree work in a approve social work setting, supervised by a certified social worker
  3. Pass the advance or clinical exam provided by the ASWB

CSW: Certified Social Worker

  1. Obtain a bachelor’s degree in Social work through a CSWE accredited program

For up-to-date and more detailed information, view the state’s official website: Nebraska Social Work Licensing Board